Download the latest free version of Rufus 3.9, the offline setup for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. Rufus 3.9 is a professional application to create a bootable USB storage device to install Windows or create recovery discs from ISO images.
Rufus 3.9 Overview
It is a very powerful application for creating bootable USB drives from ISO images. A very familiar and simple user interface allows users to gain complete control over removable storage devices and prepare media to install operating systems, create active Linux disks, or bootable recovery disks. This powerful application provides a simple user interface and self-explanatory tools that allow users to comfortably perform all operations.
It comes with support for all file systems, including exFAT, ext2, ext3, and several others. Fix early boot files that cannot be used on compressed NTFS partitions. This powerful application has the ability to work with any type of ISO images and also allows users to format drives before creating boot partitions. Install an operating system from the boot disk drives. The latest version includes several fixes and improvements, as well as offering improved productivity when creating bootable discs. In addition, it also provides backward compatibility with BIOS and makes it convenient to work with removable bootable storage devices. In short, Rufus is a powerful application to create bootable disk drives from ISO images to install the operating system or create live Linux CDs.
Features of Rufus 3.9
Rufus 3.9 offer excellent features.
- Powerful application for creating bootable storage devices
- Simple and very light application Professional grade application with flawless output
- Supports all file systems to create bootable ISO images
- Various bug fixes and improvements Better performance and improved workflow
- Supports to format the disk before recovering it
- Full support for previous BIOS versions Basic format functions with improved productivity
- Professional-level tools for processing ISO images
- Many other powerful options and functions
Technical Details of Rufus 3.9
- Software Name: Rufus 3.9
- Software File Name: Rufus_3.9.1624_Multilingual.rar
- File Size: 2 MB
- Developer: Rufus
System Requirements for Rufus 3.9
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core Duo or higher
Rufus 3.9 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest version offline setup of Rufus 3.9 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.