Native Instruments Massive X Free Download
Native Instruments Massive X Free Download standalone installer, this standalone setup has been checked by our team of professional programmers and working perfectly fine.
Massive X Overview
Native Instruments Massive X is one of the best and professional sound enhancement tools that helps you create great music and sound. The synthesizer is a symbolic expression that helps to create all types. This powerful audio plug-in gives you everything you need to create unprecedented sound.
With the Native Massive X app, you can quickly set up a plan to express your thoughts, no matter how long you provide more than you think. Additionally, the oscillator components can make more changes than some full-fledged synthesizers, right in the middle. With over 170 corrugated cardboard and 10 different cardboard types, you can choose from an aggressive Gorilla family to warped cardboard, Hardsync, Formant and more. Overall, Native Instruments Massive X is a great addition to creating great sound and music.
Native Instruments Massive X Features
Below are some noticeable features which you will experience after Native Instruments Massive X Free Download.
- Symbol synthesizer that helps to create all kinds of symbols
- I have an integrated analog build for good sound
- You can easily balance in the studio or on stage
- Nice library with 1300 great presets
- It is based on a special wavelength analysis algorithm used with three corresponding oscillation units
- Comes in 85 well designed corrugated sheets
- It can make more changes than a full synthesizer
- You can release as you wish, add details and send votes
Native Instruments Massive X Technical Setup Details
Make sure before the start of Native Instruments Massive X Free Download, the availability of the below listed system specifications.
- Software Name: Massive X for Windows
- File Name: Native-Instruments-Massive-X-1.4.2.rar
- Software Version: 1.4.2
- File Size: 1.51 GB
- Developers: Native Instruments
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline
System Requirements for Native Instruments Massive X
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
- Installed Memory: 8 GB Recommended
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Native Instruments Massive X 1.4.2 Free Download
Native Instruments Massive X standalone installer, this standalone setup has been checked by our team of professional programmers and working perfectly fine.