Download GetDataBack For FAT 4 full version program free setup for Windows. GetDataBack For FAT is a downright redesigned and modified data recovery solution for Windows, Mac, and Linux file systems.
GetDataBack For FAT 4 Overview
GetDataBack for FAT is a revamped and revised data recovery key for Windows, Mac, and Linux file systems. The software runs as an intuitive 64-bit application on 64-bit Windows that even allows inexperienced users to perform data recovery with simple clicks. It comes wrapped in a comprehensive interface that helps users deal with the recovery process using its 32-bit version system.
The software is super fast and can handle massive drives. Combine recovery experiences for NTFS, FAT, exFAT, EXT, HFS +, and APFS and you don’t need to figure out the old file system the drive uses. To cut a long story short, GetDataBack For FAT is a smart recovery engine that works as the best data recovery solution for both professional and inexperienced users.
Features of GetDataBack For FAT 4
- A revamped and revised data recovery solution for Windows, Mac, and Linux file systems
- Recovers data from drive in seconds
- Restores file titles and index layout
- Integrates a secure and intuitive user interface that participates in a read-only layout
- Perform ultra-fast operations
- Supports all kinds of hard drives, SSD, flash cards and USB
- Keeps data on large disks using the newest technologies
- Supports Windows NTFS, FAT12, FAT16 and Linux EXT, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4
Technical Details of GetDataBack For FAT 4
- Software Name: GetDataBack Pro for FAT
- Software File Name: GetDataBack-Pro-5.55.rar
- Software Version: 5.55
- File Size: 15 MB
- Developers: Runtime
System Requirements for GetDataBack For FAT 4
- Operating System: Win 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Installed Memory: 512 MB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
How to Download GetDataBack For FAT 4
Click on the button given below to download GetDataBack For FAT 4 free setup. It is a complete offline setup of GetDataBack For FAT 4 for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.