Bluebeam Revu 20 includes all the files necessary to run perfectly on your system, the loaded program contains all the latest and updated files, it is a full offline or standalone version of Bluebeam Revu 20 Free download for supported versions of Windows, link from download at the end of the mail.
Bluebeam Revu 20 Free Download Overview
Bluebeam Revu is great for quickly viewing PDFs. Its more advanced features such as collaborative sessions make it our go-to PDF viewer and editor, over Adobe Acrobat. The scale drawing and measurement tools make it a great program for reviewing and commenting on architectural drawings.
Bluebeam is best suited to the scenarios where documents need to be reviewed, marked up or edited. The capacity of things that Bluebeam can do in these situations is vast. Bluebeam is not as well suited to quickly or super accurately drawing and creating sketches. It can be used in this capacity but it definitely is not the program’s strength.
Bluebeam Revu is currently used across many organization for viewing PDF files, marking up, and also for Bluebeam Studio file sharing and reviewing purposes. It also solves the problem of editing and marking PDF files. Bluebeam Revu is easy to open and it rarely crashes. Plus, the user interface is user-friendly and easy to understand. Creating PDF files, replacing pages, and cropping pages are additional benefits provided by Bluebeam Revu.
Features of Bluebeam Revu 20 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Bluebeam Revu 20 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Manage projects in the cloud
- Improve QA/QC speed and accuracy
- Get the data you need, faster
- Open, view, and edit SharePoint documents
- Securely open documents stored in SharePoint® from any current browser in Revu
- Build better bids
- Intuitive measurement tools improve takeoff speed and accuracy, now with real-time running totals as you draw
- Keep documents organized
- Smart markup, hyperlinking and automation tools keep RFIs, submittals, and punch list items clear and organized
Ease of use
Wide range of tools
Clean and clear results
Clear and easy viewing of project plans.
In depth and extremely detailed mark up tools and sketching tools.
Excellent help and support services
System Requirements for Bluebeam Revu 20 Free Download
Before you install Bluebeam Revu 20 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Bluebeam Revu 20 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Bluebeam Revu 20
- Download File Name:
- Download File Size: 1.1 GB. 1.5 GB (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Application version updated: Bluebeam Revu 20.2.60 x64 Multilingual
- Application version updated: Bluebeam Revu 20.2.50 x86 Multilingual
Bluebeam Revu 20 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading Bluebeam Revu 20. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Bluebeam Revu 20 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.